Sunday, May 16, 2010

Final update

Okay, now that you are all up to date on my travels, I thought I should update you on my latest doings. I mentioned that in Thailand I decided to redo a necklace I left home. Well, that is still on the list, but my current project is actually going to be a beaded spider. It will be black with red accents. I've already got about half the head done and am quite happy with it. True, it won't be perfect but it should be enough to get a second look or two when I bring it into work. Hehehe...
Also, some of you have been wanting to read my stories, or maybe that is people who don't know I have a blog... Anyways, if you want to click on my profile on the side of this blog, I have started another blog. It is completely fake as the setting is barely connected with Earth of any type. The "journal" is a way for me to create a world that has been floating around in my head begging to be heard. So come along for the trip if you want and explore a new world as SC learns her place in it.
Also, if you have any ideas as to places for me to visit while I'm out here in Japan, let me know and I'll see if I can get there.
For now this is Li'l B signing off and wishing you all a lovely day.

No comments:

Post a Comment