Thursday, April 8, 2010

Korea part 2

Sorry about this. It's been so long since I was at Korea that I really can't think of anything amazing that happened there. I found an awesome cream soda called Milkis that I think is actually made of some type of carbonated milk. It was good, just be sure to drink it shortly after opening it as it goes sorta sour. I also got to the international market which was huge. Apparently indoor stores are over rated there as all the local stores(from appliances to linens to jewelry to clothes) were small stores that spilled out into the streets to sell their wares. I was happy to find a beading store I will definitely keep in mind. (I got a strand of pearls for $9US. Not sure they're real, but they look nice. Now I just have to string them and find an outfit to wear them with.) I also picked up some jewelry, which is rare, but made me smile. While, that's all for now, this is Li'l B wishing you all the best and signing off.

No comments:

Post a Comment