Sunday, September 13, 2009

About me

For those of you who know me, this blog will come as no surprise. For those of you who don't know me, this is a basic explaination. I'm a 20-year-old midwestern girl about to embark on the adventure of my life. In three days I will leave the US of A for the first time in my life to spend 3 years overseas. I'll be spending a lot of time in and around Japan but I'm gonna be travelling all over Asia and the Pacific. One never knows where I'll end up. I thought this would be a good way to keep my family up to date with my travels. I'm also likely to use this site as a bragging tool. See, I also make jewellry, mostly seed beads and wire working, so I'm likely to be posting pictures and telling everyone about my latest baby/toy/creation. Oh yeah, and before I start I should really warn anyone who reads this something. There is a reason this blog is called "ramblings". I tend to ramble on and on, often way off track and occassionally am able to find the original track sometime later. what can I say? I'm a writer and my brain goes in many, many directions.

1 comment:

  1. Well, B, I for one am interested especially in pix or descriptions of that jewelry. I'd like to design some beadwork for the front of a tunic [slit-front neckline] for a wedding I am attending in late October. The tunic is of a textured silky woven fabric, champagne in color and I'm thinking to add some small glass leaf beads [flat] among tiny beaded flowers. Any design hints or ideas would be welcome! Good luck in your adventures! "Auntie Peek-o" [- your mom's big sis] XOXOXO {} {} {} :-)

    ReplyDelete